I was going to go to bed before midnight… but I figured I might as well just find a way to keep busy for 15 minutes so I can be awake officially for my birthday.
Here are the Top 10 songs that shaped my 19th year (in no particular order);
1. Medicated by National Product
2. Sweetness by Jimmy Eat World
3. In Your Hands by The Februarys
4. Rock N’ Roll’s Enemy by The Februarys
5. Dead End Countdown by The New Cities
6. Modern Ghosts by The New Cities
7. Spinning by Jack’s Mannequin
8. Bruised by Jack’s Mannequin
9. LADIES by The Johnstones
10. I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas
These are just the first 10 songs that came to mind when I thought of this last year. Probably some of the most influential music of my year, if only for the memories that I have when I listen to them. Alright. Time to go find something to do for the last 7 minutes of my ‘teens’. Can someone tell me WHY I’m so excited to turn 20?!