I really liked making this list a few weeks back so I thought I’d do it again. Here we go.
1. Finally buying a new camera. I love it.
2. Getting the chance to work at a brand new store today… It was a really neat & different experience & I actually had a lot of fun.
3. Seeing a post on Facebook yesterday that said ‘Listen on Gossip Girl for “Lost in City Lights” by The New Cities on Monday October 12th”… I’m so proud. ❤
4. Thinking about this Friday-Saturday-Sunday. It’s going to be AMAZING.
6. The new song that Danny from National Product posted on Facebook… I can’t tell you how happy that makes me.
7. Blaring Mariana’s Trench right now & getting so excited for this weekend & the next. And realizing how talented they are and how amazing their new album is!
8. Finally paying off my trip to Cuba… The trip was 100% worth it but it took me a really long time to pay off so it was a really big load off my mind when it was done!
9. Organizing my closet a few days ago for the first time in over a year. It felt good to get rid of some old stuff & feel like my room was actually clean inside and out!
10. The Big Bang Theory & watching it marathon-style last week nonstop… and re watching episodes this week (aka a few days later) and laughing just as hard. I love that show.