This is blog part one of I-Don’t-Know-How-Many blogs contributing to the end of the year… Because I don’t think everything I want to say to sum up 2009 can be said in one post.
Every year I try and go for 10 New Year’s resolutions that are attainable for me. Last year’s post was listed as the first of the New Year… but I’m going to try and get ahead of the game this time around. I only had 7 resolutions for this year. Here they were, taken from that blog post:
What I accomplished:
Well I attended a lot of concerts…? I also read a lot of books, but making a list didn’t turn out to be too successful. Oh, and I definitely went on a trip.
I say this every year, but I’m hoping that the start of a new decade means I can start fresh with my resolutions too. FINALLY. this year’s list:
1. Get my license. I swear, this has been on my list for 3 years now. It’ll happen.
2. Go back to school & feel confident in the direction I take, whatever it may be.
3. Blog every day. Or nearly. I want to get back into that habit, I miss it all the time.
4. In 2009 I read 27 books and it took a lot out of me. in 2010, with school and everything… I want to read 35 books.
5. Save money. This one is hard for me. This year I didn’t save anything- but I went on a vacation and just paid off another one. I feel like that kind of counts. This year I want to have something to actually show for it.
I’m going to try and think of 5 more for myself by January 1st… I really do want 10 this year.