This year, one of my resolutions is to complete a minimum of 50 goals on my list of 101 in 1,001. I was thinking about that this morning while reading some other blogs, and I realized that I really need to start them if I want to get anywhere close to finishing. It’s already the third week of the year!
It’s really tough to keep track of 101 Goals. I never quite know which ones to complete and some of them take longer than others. So I’ve taken a little bit of inspiration from a bunch of bloggers who make weekly posts about things they’d like to accomplish and then write about how well they did at the end of the week.
Hear are the goals I’d like to work on/accomplish this week (taken from my list):
11. Go one month without eating junk food
– January is as good a month as any to start eating healthier, especially when you’re still feeling the holidays & the yummy chocolates you received in that time… I’d like to go more than one month, but realistically after 30 days I’ll probably go insane and need to cheat every once in a while. But hopefully today is the start of better eating habits overall!
39. Donate 25,000 grains of rice on http://www.freerice.com [2,500/25 000]
– This week I’d like to try and reach 5,000. I was going to aim for twice that number, but since I’ll be gone for a good part of the week I just won’t have time. I think another 2,500 is a good starting point & I can just work on it every week!
38. Watch 50 of IMDB’s Top 250 movies (if already watched, re-watch them!) http://www.imdb.com/chart/top [0/50]
– Obviously I’m not expecting miracles of myself here, but this week I’d like to compile a list of the 50 movies that I actually want to see in the next year a and a half from this website & have it on my computer so I know where to start!
87. Go 3 months without buying any new clothes [0/3]
– I’d like to start this goal as of right now. I think it’s a good time right after Christmas because I just spent a ton of money in Toronto & I’ve still got some holiday bills to pay off. I’m good with clothes and I need to slow down on all the money that I spend.
Since I’m going to be pretty busy/out of town, I figure these few goals are a good starting point. They’re all going to take more than just one week to complete, but I’m excited to start making healthier choices for myself as well as doing things that I don’t normally take the time for!
How are your New Year’s resolutions going so far?