Last Monday I posted a list of 4 goals that I wanted to work on for the week. I thought it was a good way to start keeping track of my 101 Goals since I want/need to complete so many of them this year to stay on track. Here’s how I did:
1. Donate an additional 2,500 grains of rice to reach my goal of 25,000 on www.freerice.com
– Darn. I forgot about this one in all the hectic-ness that was my party life in the last 7 days. That’s really disappointing because I’ve truly been meaning to go on freerice.com more often.
2. Go one month without eating junk food
– I did super well to start off the week but by Thursday when I got to work I was so completely exhausted from life that I honestly forgot about my goal… and I ate Reese Pieces for breakfast. Fail.
3. Make a list of the 50 movies I want to watch from IMDB’s Top 250 (and get started!)
– OKAY here’s a goal I managed to complete, yay! (Stay tuned for the list)… My procrastination also got the best of me yesterday and I even watched one of the movies on my list. That’s like a good and bad thing all wrapped in one!
4. Go 3 months without buying new clothes
– Well, I didn’t buy any new clothes this week… Score! Only 11 weeks to go. Oh dear.
Clearly, last week was not a good goal week for me. HOWEVER, I’m feeling optimistic about this week because I’m feeling a lot more focused on priorities and my partying is more or less over for the time being. Here’s what I’d like to do this week:
14. Give Blood
– On Wednesday, my friend & I planned to go give blood together so I feel like it’s only right for this one to make it on the list. It’s finally been 6 months since I got my newest piercing, so I’m allowed to give blood and I couldn’t be more excited (and slightly nervous… it’s my first time!) As long as the predicted snow storm isn’t TOO awful, this one should happen! Exciting!
17. Get all my pictures developed & create a scrapbook/album
– I’ve had this one ‘in the works’ for quite a few months now but have yet to actually DO anything for it. This week I’d like to start organizing all the pictures that I want to have developed into albums on the online website I use. I have so many that I want to get developed, I need to split them up into albums depending on how much I can spend. So this week’s goal: Organize photos & send batch #1 to get developed
39. Donate to http://www.freerice.com
– THIS WEEK I will donate more rice! My goal for the week is to donate another 2 500, making my total to-date 5 000 grains of rice.
55. Keep my room clean for 2 months
– This week I’d like to clean my room thoroughly when I have a few spare hours and, from that day forward, aim for 2 months of cleanliness. That means no clothes lying around the desk, no loose papers floating around… all that fun stuff. This one is going to be difficult!
71. Make a snow angel
– Just because there is so much darn snow outside right now AND IT’S SO COLD… It truly feels like winter so I may as well take advantage! Maybe I’ll learn to love winter just a bit more for those 2 minutes!
**I am also continuing on my goal of no buying clothes for 3 months as well as trying again with the no junk food thing. Maybe this week will be better!**