Lots of little random things have been going on in life & today is as good a day as any to share!
1. I had my last midterm today… YAY! Now, the countdown to finals begins… 7 weeks!
2. This week has been very musical for me. Yesterday I interviewed a band called Thursday who were super nice guys & today I interviewed a band called Underoath which was a neat experience considering I liked quite a bit of their stuff when I was a teenager. On top of that, tomorrow I’m going to see the Goo Goo Dolls with a bunch of friends! I’m really excited because I think it’s going to be a super fun night filled with amazing music and probably crying from most of us.
3. Valentines Day has given me the greatest excuse to treat myself to a chocolate or two every day! Apparently I’ve made it an all week thing. I come home from work/school and it makes even the toughest afternoon seem like nothing at all.
4. On that note, I’ve also decided I’m DEFINITELY joining a gym in the next 2 weeks. Not only is it on my 101 Goals list, but I’ve got two friends who are doing it with me and that’s great motivation!
5. My cat has been terrorizing me in my sleep these last couple weeks. Do you have a cat? Do they do it to you too? He lies down really close to my head and watches me all night and if I move too close to him he wakes me up by licking me or nudging me to play. I’m mostly terrified that he tries to kill me in my sleep… He’s got crazy eyes…
6. Next week is my spring break… YAY! Although I’m pretty much working full-time, it’ll be a nice break. All I have to do is read an entire book for school, work 30+ hours, get together for a group project once or twice, re-write an English essay and catch up on Math… And maybe get my hair done… Wait, did I say break?
7. This is going to sound awful and I can’t believe I’m about to type this, but lately I’ve been fascinated by Justin Bieber. I don’t listen to his music really (although I do know it, we play it at work often enough!) but I’m slightly curious about his movie and I just like watching interviews with him and that kind of thing. I don’t know why.
8. On top of trying to keep updated with my Tumblr, I’ve recently started using my Twitter account again (@melissaa24)! I had taken a couple months off because I didn’t really feel like using it anymore. I cleaned out my following list & made it so that I was only reading news updates but I wasn’t even doing that. Now I’ve started following some friends again & I’m realizing I kind of missed it!
9. RIHANNA. announced a tour date in my hometown! I absolutely CANNOT wait. She’s probably in my top 5 favorite female solo artists and I’m beyond excited. EXCITED, I TELL YOU!
10. I’m reading this fantastic book called ‘Looking for Alaska’. It’s gotten rave reviews from everyone I know who’s read it so I’m hopping on the John Green bandwagon, finally! I’m hoping to finish it in the next couple days so I can get my school reading done.
Any fun things going on in your life?