I’ve been reading several blogs in the past couple months where the ladies have been divulging everything that they keep in their bag, so I thought I might hop on the bandwagon and use that idea as inspiration for a post! Without further ado, my current purse and the contents I pulled out of it this evening:
Clockwise from left to right…
– I have this obsession with lip gloss. I constantly have this wide variety in my bag so that I can pick & choose at any moment which one I want. I also obsessively wear the stuff… Not too sure where that habit came from.
– My OPUS pass- my bus pass- goes everywhere with me. It doesn’t matter if a friend is driving, it’s become a security, if anything should happen.
– I always carry a book with me. Currently reading: The No.1 Ladies’ Detective Agency… My book choice for the Global Reading Challenge for Africa!
– The Tea List is my new favorite thing to look through since I picked it up at David’s Tea yesterday. I’ve recently decided to become more knowledgeable about tea, so that’s why I had it in my purse today!
– My purse was a gift from my mom at Christmas and I absolutely love it. It’s my first brown purse & it’s so useful with all the different zippers and tiny hidden pockets. Everything has a home!
– I often carry the case for my glasses with me so that I can have my contacts or my sunglasses if need be
– During the winter, I always carry hand cream and all year round I make sure to have antibacterial soap with me. I hate the feeling of dirty or dry hands, it’s so annoying!
-My wallet from Roots… I’m thinking I need a new wallet but this one is just SO convenient. I’e officially become one of those crazy card-carrying people and this wallet has tons of little slots for them. How useful!
– A brush, of course, a girls’ best friend! And a little bit to the left, a compact mirror. I tend to use the back of my ipod to look more casual about it… But who knows when you’ll need a mirror!
– My Ipod… I never leave home without it! Although sometimes I forget to charge it in which case I get very upset.
– My keys. Well, rather, my key. I only have ONE key but I just have tons of keychains. The ones I currently have on there are all from different parts of the world. I’ve got one from Jamaica from my brother/sis-in-law, one from Hollywood from two of my best friends who just visited, and one from NYC when I went to visit NBC studios!
– The only thing currently missing from this picture is my Iphone which I don’t leave home without EVER, but it was busy taking this picture and could not be in it. I know a lot of girls tend to have a few other things in their purse like a makeup bag or a notebook and whatnot. Sometimes I carry those things with me too but I’m not the kind of girl to re-apply makeup in the middle of the day, nor do I pull out my notebook randomly to jot things down. I keep those kinds of things for special occasions I guess!
What do you carry in your purse? Did I miss any vital things that you always keep with you?