In January I wrote a post called Just Believe where I talked about how one of my main beliefs is that everything happens for a reason. So it’s no surprise that I fell in love with the movie 500 Days of Summer.
Things I love about this movie:
– The basic meaning behind the whole thing. Everything happens for a reason, every place you are at any moment of the day. There’s a reason for it.
– The movie’s catch phrase “this is not a love story, this is a story about love”
– The soundtrack! I downloaded it as soon as I finished watching it & have been listening to it ever since.
– Joseph Gordon-Levitt. As if I didn’t love him enough from his younger acting days & then of course Inception, he was beyond amazing in this movie. At first I didn’t see him as the right person to play the part of Tom, but as the movie went on I realized that no one could have done it better. Also, he’s so darn cute.
– The way the movie goes back and forth between the earlier days and the later days and ties it all together slowly through the hour and a half.
– The ending. If you didn’t see this movie I don’t want to give it away, but you need to go watch it immediately. I can’t believe I waited this long to see it & now I can’t wait to go out and buy it!