Katelin over at Pretty Sandy Feet inspired me to write this post when I read hers just like it this morning! Everyone has little things that can’t be explained about their personality.
Here are a few parts of me that I can’t explain:
– Why snow makes me sad and depressed and summer puts me in such a fantastic mood
– Why silly little things make me nervous
– Why I get sick no matter how hard I try not to. I can’t even talk about getting a cold without actually getting one!
– Why I hate high heels and generally avoid wearing them entirely
– Why I have such a strange obsession with purses, no matter how old I get. I must have about 60 different bags now and it’s just never enough
– Why I am so infatuated with Hollywood and why I want to visit it SO SO badly
– Why I can remember lyrics to songs that I learned 10 years ago but for the life of me cannot remember what I did in class yesterday
– Why music is so important to me. I could NOT live without it!
– Why I feel compelled to stay on Facebook chat all the time while I’m home and yet I hate using it…
-Why I love my birthday the most out of any day in the year. I’m one of those people, I know. But I just love it!
– Why I love to procrastinate so much instead of just getting homework done…
Those are all the ones I can think of now! What can’t you explain about yourself?!