Okay so my entire Google Reader seems to be playing along with this week’s Ten on Tuesday (all movie questions!) and I swear I keep meaning to be a part of this, so why not start today? The questions sound like fun!
1. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Right now, I would have to say Inception. I remember when I saw that movie in theaters I was a)completely mind-blown and b)had to watch it again ASAP. I counted down until I could buy it & when I finally did I watched it that very night… Like, every time I watch it I learn something new. I love movies that do that. Plus, Leo D is the love of my life, so that’s a plus!
2. Let’s say someone wrote a screenplay about you; what actor/actress would you choose to play you and why?
I really love Amber Tamblyn (Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants)… 3 of my best friends and myself totally each relate to one of the girls from that movie and she was the ‘me’. And yes, the four of us ARE the girls going to Greece together this summer. ❤
3. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in theaters?
I think the first movie I went to see was Aladdin, but I don’t actually remember that very well. I do remember vividly going to see The Man in the Iron Mask when I was like 6 or 7 with my dad though. I was already in love with Leo DiCaprio and I was so happy and excited when it was over that it made me physically sick. Ha!
4. Did you ever make out at the back of a movie theater in middle school/high school?
Nope I did not!
5. Are you a Netflix-er, Blockbuster-er or a Redbox-er? (Or none of the above?)
I used to be a Blockbuster-er, but nowadays I’m more of an online movie watcher. That, or I just buy my favorites to watch those.
6. Name one actor/actress who you would give anything to have a dinner date with.
Well there are about a hundred, to be honest. Actors I’d say that Leonardo DiCaprio, Zach Braff, Jason Segel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I adore all of them! Actresses I’d say Emma Watson, Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars), Keri Russell, Ellen DeGeneres (LOVE HER.) and the Olsen twins. Don’t make me narrow the list any less than that, I just can’t do it!
7. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
Oh God, well the movie that Reese Witherspoon was in earlier this year ‘How Do You Know’ with Paul Rudd is definitely fresh in my memory. That was like the worst 2 and a half hours ever.. Which is so weird because I normally really love both of those actors, but wow it was so awful.
8. Do you sneak snacks into the theater when you go?
Every once in a while I sneak some candy in! It’s so much cheaper! Sometimes water bottles too. I refuse to buy their disgustingly huge drinks (so. expensive.)
9. Movie theater popcorn: love or hate it?
LOVE it. It’s like the best part of going to the movie theater. They clearly lace their popcorn with a drug of some sort, because it is ADDICTIVE like crazy.
10. What is the all-time best Disney movie in your opinion?
When I was little I had this ridiculous obsession with The Swan Princess… But today I’d have to say that Toy Story and Aladdin are at the top of my list!