Lately the weather has been very rainy and grey here (as in almost 3 straight weeks of rain & like 2 or 3 kind of nice days stuck in there)… So I thought I might just share a few fun things that are brightening up my days when the sun isn’t around!
1. My beautiful new camera! I haven’t had one since last August when mine broke & I’ve been so sad. I ordered this one off Amazon yesterday & haven’t stopped playing around with it!
Comes in 3 colors, I opted for classic black. (Canon SX210) with 14x optical zoom & pocket sized! Perfect to take with me on vacation!
2. Taking pictures with new camera. I MISSED TAKING PICTURES.
3. Looking at pictures of tattoos. I want one so bad you guys, SO. BAD. I just can’t make up my mind on what.
I’ve been searching up tattoos of pianos and what they look like but I haven’t fallen in LOVE with a design yet. I really like this one though! (Inspiration: Jack’s Mannequin/Something Corporate AKA loves of my life.) More on this in another post!
4. Seeing pictures on other blogs that just make me smile or feel inspired:
5. My last fun/happy/inspirational thing for today is… Discovering new awesome blogs. One of my goals is to accumulate more great ones in my Google Reader and I’m nearing 40. I have no idea how I keep up with all of them but I do & I’m very happy about that.
A recent discovery is called HelloGiggles. It’s a blog created by actress Zooey Deschanel, producer Sophia Rossi, and writer Molly Mcaleer. It’s just getting started so go by and check it out, but it’s super cute & girly and filled with different contributors. My favorite so far? Top 10 Best Outfits in Disney Films. Hi-larious… And true.
What’s inspiring you these days/making you a little happier/something all around fun?