** Just a friendly reminder, if you’re guest posting for me, try and send me your posts as soon as possible, please and thank you!!**
A few random things that have been going on that are worth sharing:
1) I FINALLY DONATED BLOOD YESTERDAY! My friend Agnes searched up a blood drive in the city and we headed down, had a big lunch (steak for me, thank you very much!) and then we walked over to the blood drive. Looks like my meal choice helped somewhat, because finally my iron count was up and above the necessary requirements.
I was a bit nervous for the needle, but I hardly even felt a prick! I don’t know if it’s because the needles that I got my ears pierced with (my scarier piercings, that is) are bigger and more painful, but this was practically like a walk in the park. It took about 10 minutes, and although my arm was relatively sore afterwards, I’ve barely got a mark left today. Success!
2) I’ve started Project 365 again as one of my 23 Before 23 goals, and much like the lovely Stephany, I’m going to start making weekly posts about it every Sunday to share my pictures. It seems like a fun way to show what I do every day and to keep track of my progress!
3) I bought my very first Living Social deal yesterday! 20$ for unlimited Fitness Classes for one month- perfect to feel great just in time to go to Greece! Today I’ll be doing my very first Zumba class with Agnes (we bought it together) and tomorrow we’re going to try Boot Camp. I’m terrified.
4) I LEAVE FOR GREECE IN 26 DAYS. Yesterday I went to my University and picked up an International Student Discount card, which will basically give me a ton of discounts at various restaurants and museums and whatnot in Greece. It’s free and it’ll save me money, fantastic!
5) Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows part 2 is ALL OVER THE NEWS and even though I’m behind with my reading and my movie-watching, I’m still terribly sad it’ll all be over. I’ve been a Harry Potter fan since I was 12 years old, this is the end of an era. On that note, Emma Watson is beautiful and seriously, I’m such a fan of hers. Her dresses at the two movie premieres:
6) The heatwave currently taking over my city is both amazing but unbearable. I can’t take all this humidity. Welcome to July!
7) I’m on Google+ finally, but I don’t know nearly enough people who have it to make good use of it. I’m still using Facebook more… But if you have Google+ and would like to add me just let me know!
I think that’s it for me, time to take in some sun, read some more of my book & then head off to my very first fitness class!
What’s new with you?