I feel like even though I’ve been posting every day, I’ve been forgetting to add a little bit of myself in my blog these days, so I thought it was time for a little catch up post on what I’ve been up to in my every day life!
1) I’ve never spent this much time in front of the computer before, getting all my online affairs (if you will) in order before I leave for Greece. I’ve practically been sitting here for three straight days scheduling blog posts, catching up with my Google Reader & soaking up as much of the blog world as possible before I leave. I don’t think I’ll be online very much (if at all) while I’m gone, so I’m overdosing a little bit now it seems.
2) Summer has been going by SO quickly, where is time going?! I feel like I haven’t been doing enough with myself, and yet I don’t really have any spare time to read and catch up on sleep and soak in the sun. I miss doing all those things, but I’ve just been cooped up at work, on my blog or I don’t know where. Stressing out a little too much though, it seems.
3) I need to get my hair cut. I haven’t had a hair cut in like… 6 months, if not more? And I usually have a shorter hair style that requires a 2-3 month trim, so right now I’m just dying to get to the hair dresser. Must make time in the next week and a half before I leave!
4) I’m way too addicted to Twitter these days, but I’m loving it and I’m meeting so many new bloggers recently because of it. I think my favorite these days are the #SummerofHarry book club chats on Thursday nights! I’ll be missing it this Thursday, but that’s only because I’ll finally be going to see the last installment of the movie. FINALLY. About Twitter, somebody please send me help? I’m seriously tweeting like 20 times a day now that I’ve been working from home.
5) I’ve been getting re-obsessed with Harry Potter lately, which I think I’ve mentioned (and blogged) about recently. I also somehow found time to re-watch movie 6 and movie 7, so I’m all ready to go see Deathly Hallows part 2 tomorrow! The main thing I’m realizing though is that I’m appreciating the movies SO much more now than the first time that I saw them. I don’t know if it’s nostalgia, but I’m seeing them in a whole new loving light!
6) The next week and a half is going to be all sorts of crazy for me as I finish all my preparations before leaving for Greece. I’ve never gone on such a long trip and I didn’t realize how much I had to do! I need to step it up and do things quicker because I’m really running out of time! I’m also trying to fit in as many hang outs with friends right before I leave so I don’t miss anyone too much, but I know I will anyway.
7) I have been getting out a couple nights too and I’m having a lovely time with friends. I’ve gone to a couple summer BBQ’s, I’ve spent some time with my Greece girls, my work ladies & I’m still doing lots of fitness classes. Monday night I did a Zumba class and it was a bit easier than my first one (the teacher was different) but it also wasn’t as much of a work out I found… It was however more fun. Today I’m doing another boot camp class and yoga, and on Friday I’m doing another hour of hot yoga! I’m really sad that my fitness membership expires as I leave for Greece. Must find new gym to join when I get home.
8 ) This coming Friday is FINALLY the day that I go see the Eric Stonestreet comedy show downtown with my mom (he plays Cameron on Modern Family!) He’s hosting a show for the Montreal Just For Laughs festival going on and I am seriously REALLY excited. I’m just sad that I didn’t get any Russell Peters tickets because he’s here the night before, but I guess you can’t get everything in life!
9) Some music that I’ve been loving lately: City & Colour’s latest album ‘Little Hell’, the brand new Jack’s Mannequin single ‘My Racing Thoughts’, the new Marianas Trench Single ‘Haven’t Had Enough’, Paramore’s song ‘Monster’ and anything by Automatic Loveletter. I completely forgot that when I interviewed Juliet from Automatic Loveletter I got a photo with her, and I just can’t wait to share it once the interview goes live!
10) I can’t stop staring at my blog’s colorful new layout. That’s a good thing, right? I also (this is unrelated however I don’t want more than 10 numbers on this list) found my glasses broken after my shower. They literally just fell apart, and they’re hardly 6 months old! Thank God I got contacts, otherwise I’d be totally effed. Must get those fixed ASAP, I’m blind as a bat without them & I still don’t like going out in public with contacts in- especially work! Ugh.
Somebody get me off the internet, pronto. Luckily I’ve got work to keep me busy these next few days and all sorts of fun plans, and even more things to share with you all as I prepare to leave (12 days! Ahh!)
Oh! And if you do graphic design, blog re-designs, banner designs or anything like that… Please leave me a comment! I’m looking for someone who can work with WordPress and is available to do designs. If you know any good small businesses, also let me know. The ones I’ve contacted are all booked up! Drat.
Okay I’m done now, I swear. How have you all been?