As of this morning, I have only two shifts left at work (today & tomorrow) and then I’m a free bird until September! In 4 days I’ll be getting ready to board a plane to Greece… I can’t believe this is my life right now.
I have so much to do in these 4 days: friends to see one last time, suitcases to pack, family dinners to have. It’s very exciting, but very stressful too. I just had a few last minute thoughts to share this morning.
1) I am officially QuaffleWing46 on Pottermore as of Monday morning, woo hoo! It’s all very exciting stuff, and if you’re trying to get early entry in the site I totally feel you. The only reason I got in was because I was awake at 4:30AM for work that day and the clue went up around that time.
If you’re wondering what the inside of the website looks like right now, it’s nothing very interesting yet, I mean it only opens in October. This is what it looks like:
A few facts about getting my account…
– The website automatically chooses your username for you. You have the choice between 4 or 5 of them and you pick one. I can understand why, but my choices were less than interesting.
– I want to be one of the people offered entry into the beta site. This is my new life goal.
– If you google ‘Pottermore clue # *insert day* you will get the answer. The website is quill.pottermore.com/*answer* and you just look on the main page for the magic quill and click it and voila.
-Let me know if you’ve got questions about it!
2) I’m having Harry Potter withdrawals and I like sharing HP pictures so I’ve got a few more to share before I leave.
You’re all going to miss this when I’m gone, don’t even deny it. 🙂
3) I’m supposed to leave for work in 50 minutes and I’m still in my PJ’s
4) How do I pack three weeks into one suitcase?
5) I got my very first pedicure yesterday, a birthday gift from one of the girls coming with me on my trip, and it was such a neat experience! A pricey experience that I’m not sure I could afford for myself, but apparently in the summer there are ladies who do this every 3 weeks? I can understand why, but that is still so much money I just don’t have!
6) I JUST REALIZED I don’t have a wall plug converter for Europe/Greece. Crap. Anyone know what I need to get?
Okay I need to get myself to work for the day. What’s everyone else up to for the rest of the week?