41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
I’m just going to state for the record that I do not like this question, because there are a lot of people that I would want to visit. At the top of the list is my close family. The IDEA of them being gone forever is literally more than I could ever handle. A close second are my handful of very close friends. They are my second family and I really can’t imagine a world without them in it. I would have a big party and have all these people here and I’d just hug them until the day was over. I hate this question.
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
No way. First of all, I’m terrified of dying. I’d like to think I’m immortal. To shave off 10 years of my life for something so incredibly superficial when I’m already happy right now just seems completely ridiculous. I don’t see the point in being exteremly attractive or famous and losing part of my life.
43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
Everyone on this planet right now is ALIVE, but only the people who are HAPPY, trying to follow their DREAMS and accomplishing something that is MEANINGFUL to them… That is truly living.
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
I think this is easier said than done, because I’m a huge “risk calculator”. I over analyze everything I do and miss way too many opportunities. The few things in my life that I have just said NO I will NOT miss this… have turned out to be amazing. My favoite example is Greece. I wasn’t going to go- didn’t have the money- but when my friends told me they were booking a flight I told myself that there was no way I could miss this chance. So I just said yes without thinking twice, and turned out to have the BEST time.
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
Because making mistakes means accepting failure in your life; it means doing something that may show your vulnerability to others, and that is a scary thing.
Your turn! Take a question & answer it for me in the comments.