This may be my favorite day to blog, officially. All week as I read things around the internet I tried to remember them so that I could share them in my Sunday post. I really hope I remember to show you all the fun stuff I’ve seen & have had shared with ME.
– Next month, I want to steal Stephany’s idea of ‘Everyday Moments‘. So sweet!
– This video called ‘I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy‘ is hilarious. I’ve watched it half a dozen times and I’m still hysterical! The last two kids? So darn cute.
– I really like these tips on how to find more time for yourself.
– If you’re feeling a little down, here are 31 ways to add happiness in your life!
– All about food cravings. I should probably print this out and stick in on my fridge.
– I can’t tell you HOW MUCH I love these 50 Secrets & Life Tips.
– Kristin’s post on living life on her feet… In India. Working in a hospital. Honestly, this girl inspires the heck out of me.
– Since I’m trying to eat healthier, I thought this was really interesting.
– This Etsy shop. Can I buy all the jewelry? Please?
– This place looks BEAUTIFUL. See for yourself:
What are you favorites from the week? Happy Sunday!