A list of things (because who doesn’t love lists?) that I really want to confess. They are super random, I’m telling you that now!
1. I love Christmas, but sometimes the stress of buying gifts is too much. I’m afraid that the people I buy for just won’t like the presents at all, and I always worry someone will get them something a million times better & more thoughtful.
2. Sometimes, I still think in Greece time. When I was there this summer, I would wake up and count backwards to see what time it was at home, and now I often catch myself doing the same thing since I’ve been home.
3. My credit card debt right now is so high, I’m surprised I haven’t passed out from the sheer anxiety of it.
4. I think I’m addicted to shopping. It doesn’t matter WHAT I buy, as long as I’m purchasing things, I feel a little bit happier. I’m not even a materialistic person- my possessions don’t ultimately matter to me THAT much… I think I just like the fact that it gives me something to do.
5. I’m intensely avoiding the idea of school right now. At some moments, I already miss it. At others, I think to myself that any form of life without school is better.
6. I still regularly dream of dropping out of school and traveling the world for a little while. Then I remember that I’d miss home way too much. Also, the idea scares me.
7. I love receiving compliments, but I don’t take them well. I get all weird and flustered about it.
8. Although I’ve never been the kind of person to stay up late, as I get older I get much more cranky when I stay up past 10pm. It’s currently nearly 11 and I should have been asleep long ago, it seems!
9. I check Twitter WAY too often when I’m home. My e-mails too. I just have the browsers constantly open, as if some life altering thing is going to happen if I close them for even one second!
10. For the life of me, I can’t keep my room clean. It’s like some kind of insurmountable obstacle in my life. No matter how hard I try, I just can’t do it!
What are your confessions today?