Earlier this week, Erin tagged me in this fun little question/answer thing, and since I love these kinds of things I just had to participate!
Here are the rules.
- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
- No tag backs and you legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 Facts About Myself
1. I have just as many books on my to-read shelf as I do on my ‘read’ shelf
2. If I don’t get 8 hours of sleep, I am almost guaranteed to be cranky
3. I’m addicted to shopping
4. I’m not a big fan of alcohol at all. I’m a social drinker & will have a few drinks when I’m out, but I don’t like spending money on alcohol or the feeling of being really drunk.
5. I have trouble focusing on a task for a long time
6. My room rarely stays clean for more than a few hours. By the time I get to bed, there is something out of place!
7. I don’t have my driver’s license, but I wish I did. I need to make more time for that.
8. I still get really nervous when I interview artists for CONFRONT, but I would never want that feeling to change!
9. I want to do something important in my lifetime, I just don’t know *what* yet.
10. My addiction to Harry Potter has worsened in the last year or so. I like to think for the better though!
11. No matter how hard I try, I don’t think I’ll ever be a “sporty” person. It’s actually a miracle that I enjoy fitness classes!
1.Where is one place (city, state, or country) that you are dying to visit?
– Oh well I just love this question! Currently dying to visit India, Chile, Australia, New Zealand, Italy. I’ll stop there before I get carried away *cough*
2. What is your bed time?
– It depends on how tired I am. Normally between 10pm and midnight otherwise I’m just too cranky the next day. I can’t go to bed too late because I like being up relatively early the next day!
3. What is one resolution or goal you have for 2012?
– I have twelve. 🙂
4. What would be your last supper?
– This is a nearly impossible question for me to answer because a) I can’t think of *last* anything. That thought terrifies me. Also b) I love food so much I’m not sure if I could choose. HOWEVER, off the top of my head, I’d have a huge breakfast, because that is my favorite. Pancakes, waffles, eggs, toast with nutella/peanut butter/jam, bacon, sausage, you name it. I want it there.
5. If you could eat a meal with one person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
– With a girl, I’d love to sit down with Emma Watson, Zooey Deschanel, Kristen Bell, Blake Lively, Suzanne Collins (the author), Veronica Roth (the author), Sarah Jessica Parker, or Hayley Williams (singer from Paramore).
2. Looking for Alaska by John Green
3. The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffeneger
4. Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
5. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins