I haven’t done this for the last couple weeks because of school & finals, but I miss browsing the internet for fun links so I took a break from studying to find some fun things worth sharing!
-First, a friend of mine shared this picture with me, and as a huge Hunger Games fan I love it a LOT:
– I love this website. It’s basically like a thesaurus…But cooler. Which is always my best friend when I write because I tend to be really repetitive.
– Lessons I Wished I Had Learned Earlier. This is such a great list, everyone can learn something new!
– This moving panorama of Paris is AWESOME. As if I don’t want to travel back to Europe enough, this just makes me want to go back right this second.
– 100 Incredible Views Out Of Airplane Windows. Yep, awesomeness. Here are some of my faves:
New York. I love views of NY, seriously.
Okay I’ll stop there, otherwise I may just post all 100. Such a cool collection though!
– Here are some really great ab workouts to substitute (awful) crunches. Easy exercises to do when you wake up, or just before bed! I could get used to doing these.
– Finally, in honor of my going to HP world in February and also because it’s been way too long since I shared HP pictures…
What’s inspiring you lately? Happy Sunday!